Online Personal Training is coming....
I've been very busy recently developing the online personal training aspect of Core Fitness and I'm proud to announce that I now have my very own Core Fitness Online Personal Training app!! It allows my online clients to achieve the very same results my in house clients do.
In fact I'm going to be offering my online personal training services to my in-house clients too so they can complete extra workouts, track food and work on daily habits, all from the convenience of the app.
I'll be letting you know when I plan to launch the online services......
In the meantime;
Try to emotionally connect to your goal. If you can connect emotionally to your goal then you’ve engaged your Elephant, and your chances for success increase exponentially. The idea of getting into shape is nice, but if you aren’t feeling the desire for change in your gut then it won’t go anywhere. Feel it. Feel it. Feel it.
And then achieve it.
Ginger Sriracha Chicken Lettuce Wraps
If you want to eat for fat loss then look no farther than this fantastic recipe! Fresh ginger and spicy Sriracha take this ground chicken dish to the height of flavour and satisfaction! Enjoy this dish as a quick and healthy dinner with flavours that intensify overnight for an even more satisfying lunch.
Courtesy of RealHealthyRecipes.com
Here’s what you need…
- 1 Tablespoon arrowroot starch
- 3 Tablespoons water
- 1 Tablespoon coconut oil
- 6 scallions, trimmed and thinly sliced, greens and whites separated
- 2 Tablespoons fresh ginger, minced
- 1 Tablespoon fresh garlic, minced
- 1 lb ground chicken
- ½ cup bean sprouts, roughly chopped
- 10 drops liquid stevia
- 2 Tablespoons coconut aminos
- 1 teaspoon Sriracha (more as desired)
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- ¼ cup fresh coriander, chopped
- handful of large lettuce leaves
- In a small bowl combine the arrowroot starch and water. Set aside.
- In a large skillet or wok, place the coconut oil over medium high heat. Add the scallion whites, ginger and garlic and stir-fry until softened, about 2 minutes. Add the chicken and stir-fry, breaking it into smaller pieces, until no pink remains, about 8 minutes.
- Add the bean sprouts, stevia, coconut aminos, and Sriracha. Stir the arrowroot starch mixture and add it to the pan, mixing until it thickens. Add the scallion greens and season to taste with the sesame oil.
- Serve the chicken in large lettuce leaves topped with fresh coriander and more Sriracha. Enjoy!
One serving equals: 279 calories, 13g fat, 5g carbohydrate, 113mg sodium, 1g sugar, 1g fibre, and 35g protein.
Spread the word.
Use the “refer a friend” link below to forward this newsletter and subscribe your friends.